Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Next Michael Phelps...



So this is what he looks like on day 6 of swim school. This is a kid who would not even go under water 2 weeks ago! Mean Marjean the Swimming Machine...you are a miracle worker! This was the first time I had seen him swim in the deep end... I was clearly far more amazed than he was.


Special thanks to Grandpa and Grammy & Bapa for
babysitting W during swim school....xoxo

See my tooth?

Finn and friends Parker and Katie at the beach.

Mother's Day Weekend at Nani's...
the cousins, from left, Johnny (6), Luke (3y 6m), Finn (3y 9m), Jake (1y 9m).

Poor, sick Wyatt... thankfully Finn is a pediatrician.

Look at my two cuties...Wyatt above at 5.5 months and Finn below at 4 months!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am amazed at Finn's swimming too. Very good!

    I can't believe how much Finn and Wyatt look alike at that age. Really amazing. They could be identical twins.

    ReplyDelete